How to Book a Barge Cruise
Our paperless booking system is as easy as 1-2-3. Here's what you do:
To check availability on barges of interest, call us at 1-800-880-0071 or complete the Check Availability form. We will respond promptly with the information requested.
• We then place a 7-day option on the week you want and confirm it is being held in your name.
• We email you a link to submit some simple booking information.
• Upon receipt, we email an Invoice for Deposit with the details of your cruise and the terms and conditions of the barge.
• You call your credit card information to us for the deposit or you can mail a check or wire transfer funds.
• I email a Receipt for Deposit and Cruise Confirmation along with a Trip Preparation Kit.
• Information about an optional travel protection plan is provided upon request.
• That’s it! You’re on your way to a barge cruise.
VOILA! You have taken the first step and can now complete the rest of your travel plans.
How much is the deposit and when is the final payment due?
The deposit and final payment varies with each barge and will be detailed on the barge's Terms and Conditions included with the Booking Form. Generally, the deposit is due within 7 days of placing the option and is 25-30% of the cruise cost. The final payment is generally due 90-120 days prior to departure. For charters and many privately owned barges, all payments are non-refundable. We, therefore, recommend purchasing a travel protection plan and will provide you with premium quotes and descriptions of coverage.
Not sure which barge to choose?
Let's talk! Our personal service includes helping you select and book the right barge cruise for your preferred style of travel and budget. Call The Barge Lady at 1-800-880-0071 or complete the Contact Us form.